- Encryption of files and folders
- Easy to use interface with drag-and-drop functionality
- Available in two versions: Filkrypto (Restricted approved) and Kurir
- Key management
- Black-key export
File encryption software that protects sensitive and classified information.
Filkrypto has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, supporting drag-and-drop for simple encryption and decryption of files and folders. Keys can be easily created and securely protected using the program’s built-in key management.
With Filkrypto, information, files or folders of any kind can be securely transferred using any service or media, including e-mail, Dropbox, USB stick, etc.
CERTIFIED AND APPROVED
Filkrypto is a high-assurance software evaluated and certified in accordance with Common Criteria EAL 3. It is approved for the protection of national and EU classified information up to the Restricted level.
Filkrypto uses symmetric keys for encryption, AES 256 bits. Encrypted files are protected against unauthorised disclosure and modification.
- Easy to use with drag and drop functionality
- Emergency key erase
- Supports different roles – crypto key administrator and normal user
- No hardware token required
- Black keys for secure distribution
- Password generator with support for Diceware
- Supports all Windows versions from XP to Windows 10
- Filkrypto is also available in a version called Kurir, approved for KSU in Sweden